HOLY CROSS OF DAVAO COLLEGE
The School of Teacher Education shapes the minds and hearts of students who aspire to be knowledge professionals-teachers, educational managers, trainers and researchers –whose service domain extends from the Philippines to the world.
We train you to be education specialists who will be able to work with multicultural learners of different abilities and with learning communities of different orientations.
What We Do
Our Faculty members who have impressive academic credentials stand by tradition and embrace innovation for preschool, elementary, and high school as well as special education. Our speech and computer laboratories ensure that you are always attuned to developments in the field. We help you acquire solid technical competence in your areas of specialization, along with ethical value system that will surely stand you in good stead as you set out to teach the world to learn.
At Holy Cross, we equip you with the elements of quality education, putting you well ahead of the rest.
- High School Report card (Form 138)
- HCDC Entrance Test results
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- NSO-Authenticated Birth Certificate
Four copies of 1.5” x 1.5”color ID photos
Transferees (on top of the general requirements listed above)
- Certificate of Transfer Credential (Honorable Dismissal)
- Transcript of Records from the school previously attended
Entrance Exam and Schedule
- For the First Semester and summer, exams start on the 3rd or 4th Monday of March.
- For the Second Semester, exams start on the 3rd or 4th Monday of October.
- Testing Fee: Php 75.00
- Exam slots are 8 am and 1 pm.