Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration
Major In Financial Management
The Financial Management program prepares the graduates for various careers in financial management as well as in related fields, including but not limited to, corporate finance, investment management, banking, credit, trust operations, insurance, foreign currency markets, money markets, capital markets, and other financial securities markets. The curriculum provides the graduate with knowledge on financial institutions and technical skills based on established financial theories, methodologies, and various analytical tools. It also promotes an outlook that is based primarily on ethics, market integrity, regulations, good governance and competitive global perspective, necessary for effective financial decision making.
- If a student is admitted to the BSBA program, he or she shall obtain a final grade of at least 75% in all subjects.
- However, the BSBA Program may retain a student even if he/she failed to meet above minimum academic performance provided a reasonable evaluation that leads to such retention is conducted.
- The Program Head will evaluate the academic performance of all the students with robationary status at the end of the semester.
- If a student on probation failed to meet the requirements of the program at the end of the semester he/she shall be advised to shift to another course within the HCDC.
- The Program Head or the Dean of the School of Business Management may waive the advised to shift upon on his/her discretion.
- An enrolled student who is dropped in any of his/her subjects can proceed with the BSBA Course provided that he/she shall re-enroll and pass the subject.
- Academic policies in the department, pre-requisites, and sequences of the subjects offered according to the prescribed curriculum must be strictly followed with the mandate of the Commission on Higher Education and the School Registrar.
Career Opportunities for Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major in Financial Management Graduates
- Management Trainee in Corporate Finance
- New Account Personnel
- Credit Analyst
- Management Trainee in a bank or insurance company
- Credit and Collection Assistant
- Credit Analyst • Treasury Assistant
- Financial Analyst