Bachelor Of Science In Real Estate Management
The BS REM program aims to prepare the graduates for a career in the field of Real Estate Management in various corporations and institutions whether in the practice of salesmanship, brokerage, appraisal and consultancy including the local government practice of assessors and appraisers. The program prepares students to be pro-active and responsive to the total environment by providing technical, interpersonal and conceptual skills in the areas of real estate management.
- If a student is admitted to the BSREM program, he or she shall obtain a final grade of at least 75% in all subjects.
- However, the BSREM Program may retain a student even if he/she failed to meet above minimum academic performance provided a reasonable evaluation that leads to such retention is conducted.
- The Program Head will evaluate the academic performance of all the students with robationary status at the end of the semester.
- If a student on probation failed to meet the requirements of the program at the end of the semester he/she shall be advised to shift to another course within the HCDC.
- The Program Head or the Dean of the School of Business Management may waive the advised to shift upon on his/her discretion.
- An enrolled student who is dropped in any of his/her subjects can proceed with the BSREM Course provided that he/she shall re-enroll and pass the subject.
- Academic policies in the department, pre-requisites, and sequences of the subjects offered according to the prescribed curriculum must be strictly followed with the mandate of the Commission on Higher Education and the School Registrar.
Career Opportunities for Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management
- Real Estate Brokerage Entrepreneur
- Marketing Assistant
- Real Estate Marketing Assistant
- Real Estate Junior Sales Trainee
- Credit and Collection Assistant
- Management Trainee in Real Estate Appraisal
- Administrative Assistant Executive Assistant
- Real Estate Appraisal Analyst
- Management Trainee in Real Estate Consultancy
- Local Government Assessor (plantilla positions according to the Local Government Code and the Bureau of Internal Revenue/Department of Finance)
- City Government Assessor
- Provincial Government Assessor
- Local Assessor Officer (Municipality, City, Province)
- Management Trainee in Real Estate Brokerage
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Real Estate Marketing Management Trainee
- Accounts Personnel
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Appraisal Assistant
- Real Estate Junior Appraisal Trainee
- Real Estate Consultant Entrepreneur
- Municipal Government Assessor
- Municipal Government Assistant Assessor
- City Government Assistant Assessor
- Provincial Government Assistant Assessor
- Administrative Assistant in the Assessor’s Office (Municipality, City, Province)