BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
The Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering (BSECE) is an electrical engineering discipline that utilizes nonlinear and active electrical components to design electronic circuits, devices, integrated circuits, and their systems. The discipline typically also designs passive electrical components, usually based on printed circuit boards.
The graduates of the BSECE Program of HCDC are innovative, God-fearing, self-drive and morally upright individuals who shall utilize the knowledge and technical skills gained from the undergraduate program:
- To help provide sound solutions to engineering and technological problems;
- To be an integral part of the global professionals and entrepreneurs to influence social awareness and growth in the field of academic and skills enhancement to better serve the community.
Career Opportunities for Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering
- Broadcast Engineer
- Biomedical Engineer
- Telecommunications Engineer
- Robotics/Mechatronics Engineer
- Computer Systems Engineer
- Optics Engineer