Admission Policy and Requirements
1. Passed the oral and written examinations conducted by the Guidance & Testing Center.
2. Interview of parents and pupils.
3. Submission of the following documents to the Registrar’s Office:
- Kindergarten Report Card or Certificate for Grade 1
- Report Card or Form 138-B for Transferees
- A Photocopy of Birth Certificate (original copy to be presented for validation)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character signed by the Principal/Directress for Grade IV, V and VI
- 6 pieces 1 x 1 pictures (2 copies for the Registrar’s Office, 2 copies for the Guidance Counselor’s Office and 2 copies or the ID and Borrower’s Card)
4. Must be five(5) years old on the first day of classes for Kindergarten
5. Must be 6 years old on the first day of classes for Grade 1
6. For non-Catholics, parents and pupils should be interviewed by the Campus Ministry personnel before the pupils could take the entrance examination.
1. NEW PUPILS – They should get an admission slip from the Admission Committee, present it to the Cashier and pay the fees required for enrollment.
2. OLD PUPILS – They should present their report card (Form 138-B) to the Cashier and pay the fees required for enrollment.
3. Accomplish the Official Registration Form (ORF)
4. Proceed to the Parents-Teachers Fellowship Office for payment of membership fee and other fees.
5. See the following for interviews and signature:
- Guidance Counselor
- Campus Ministry
- Prefect of Discipline
1. Five (5%) percent discount for full payment of tuition fee during enrolment period only.
2. FAMILY DISCOUNT – either in the elementary or high school, the youngest child gets the discount on tuition fee only.
3 children – 25 % discount on tuition fee
4 children – 50% discount on tuition fee
5 children – 75% discount on tuition fee
6 children – 100 % discount on tuition fee
7 children – 50% discount on tuition fee
Refund of Fees and Withdrawals
Refund of Fees
If the pupil drops before the 10th day of the month, he/she will be refunded for the month’s tuition fee.
A pupils should notify his/her class adviser and principal of the plan to leave the school or transfer, accomplish a clearance slip then obtain eligibility.